Class Action Regarding Online Reservation of Hotels and other Accommodations Authorized
On January 11, 2022, the Court authorized the class action against the following defendants:
– Priceline.com, L.L.C.
– Hotwire, Inc.
– Homeaway.com, Inc.
– Accor, S.A.
– Bedandbreakfast.com, Inc.
– Canadastays (1760335 Ontario Inc.)
– Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
– Six Continents Hotels, Inc.
– Orbitz Worldwide, L.L.C.
– Hyatt Corporation
– Wyndham Hotel Group, L.L.C.
– KAYAK Software Corporation
– Benjamin & Brothers, L.L.C. (reservations.com)
This class action seeks to obtain compensation equivalent to the amount consumers paid in excess of the advertised price, except where that price was only higher due to fees required under federal or provincial law, plus punitive damages.
For more information and confirm if you could be a member of this class action, you can consult the Notice to members.
To see the class action webpage, you can click here.